CompuCom SVP Digital Innovation in Fort Mill, South Carolina
CompuCom has over 30 years of experience partnering with diverse businesses across multiple industries and is a recognized leader by Gartner.
In November 2017, CompuCom was acquired by Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP). The acquisition was the first step of a longer-term journey to transform Office Depot from a traditional provider of primarily office products into a broader product and business services platform. This transformation will leverage stores, online presence and sales force to create a unique omnichannel platform that offers services, products and solutions focused on businesses of all sizes. The strategic acquisition of CompuCom adds an award-winning, enterprise managed workplace services capability to Office Depot’s portfolio.
We are seeking a Senior Vice President of Digital Innovation to join CompuCom as a key member of the senior leadership team. The SVP of Digital Innovation will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for all services delivered and supported by the Digital Solutions team. This position will be responsible for creating and supporting the digital solutions necessary to deliver over $1b in revenue.
The SVP of Digital Innovation will provide strategic vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives. This individual will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT architecture / systems in support of business operations in order to improve cost transparency and effectiveness, service quality, and business performance. He or she will collaboratively foster a digital transformation culture at CompuCom and lead digital solutions development across the company, including design and development with the goal of delivering innovation and delivery excellence to our customers as well as internally. The successful candidate will drive innovation to solve key organizational challenges and serve as subject matter expert for advice on technology platforms and solutions.
The SVP of Digital Innovation will serve as the Company’s advocate to internal and external teams using all available resources to develop actionable solutions. The position is based at CompuCom headquarters in Ft. Mill, SC (Charlotte, NC suburb) and reports directly to President.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and/or experiences:
· Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or business administration; an advanced degree is strongly preferred
· 15-years’ experience directing an IT operation
· 10-years’ experience leading a professional services/consulting organization
· Prior experience in an enterprise SVP/CDO role is preferred
· Considerable knowledge of enterprise architecture, business processes management, sourcing and vendor relations, as well as financial management; operations and business experience beyond Information Technology experience is a plus
· Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems
· Familiarity with web, mobile, managed workplace services, infrastructure modernization, digital consulting, IoT, and smart buildings
· Proven leadership ability in working with others at various levels in the organization, including C-suite, peers and matrix relationships as well as front-line staff
· Operational Efficiency-Consistently review, identify and implement changes that maintain our commitment to be both operationally and financially efficient.
· Budget Controls-Managing a significant piece of the overall expenditures the function spends to promote CompuCom and the products it sells.
· Creative Business Development-Develop unique ways to grow the business with your customer and provide solutions to financial, economic or environmental challenges.
· Business Planning/Project Management-Develop and manage complex business plans, while executing against specific financial and SLA targets.
· Industry Acumen-Engage our customers, as well as the broader industry, to identify and utilize solutions with the focus on generating and/or retaining business.
· Strong Customer Relationships-Manage all digital aspects of the customer relationship, whether directly or indirectly, while promoting the CompuCom brand and its strategy.
· In-Depth Product/Brand Knowledge-Develop an intimate knowledge of your customers brand(s), values, position, opportunities and corporate personality and align it with CompuCom’s value proposition.
· Leadership Attributes/Expectations:
· Demonstrate the highest degree and respect and integrity in all aspects of the role.
· Bring sincere enthusiasm to the leadership role, and drive that enthusiasm down through the team and across to other business units within CompuCom Systems
· Deliver thoughtful and well development communication strategies; both internally and externally
· Demonstrate a high degree of decisiveness, while maintaining a level of due diligence behind every key strategic decision.
· Empower those around you, while providing the necessary tools, training and development opportunities, to build a high performing team
Refer this job to a friend
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Posting LocationFort Mill, SC
CompuCom Systems, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.